Hi everyone!! As I just shared in my more personal blog http://kaymoxie.blogspot.com God has been doing crazy amazing things in my life. It really hasn't been easy especially the last week or so and I was fighting a slight depression the last couple of days but God has really broken me free of it and I'm pretty sure it was just an attack from the enemy. Something I heard in church today that I wanted to share with you all that I didnt really think of this in depth is that the devil only comes to kill, steal and destroy. We often look for the obvious areas in our lives that he would attack but something else that I mentioned in the last blog on my other page, is that the devil will always attack where we're the most sensitive. I've been learning how to break free of fear and passivity over the last week and its really amazingly beautiful to me just how personal God is with all of us. Just the opposite is true: The devil is personal with us too and that's why he is so good at what he does. We have the power to fight him though, if we have Christ in our lives. It really is as simple as rebuking and rejecting him in Jesus's name. It just takes a lot of strength (only with Christ) for us to be able to get to that place. I've seen areas that I've not been that loving in the way I interact with people and they are areas that I didnt even know about. The thing I didnt really know is that fear and passivity are actually forms of sin...fear because when we let it control us, we're not fully trusting God and we're letting the devil tromp on all God has given us. There is no "kingdom come" the kingdom is already here and God has given it to us...it's a lie from the devil that we're yet to receive it. If the devil makes us think we dont even have it yet, he is one step farther in his game. I have to say that this past week was really hard on all of us but God is breaking through and will continue to do so!! I still get scared by different things in my life but God is proving over and over that I'm in his hands and that nothing is too insignificant for him. He loves us all and its not just an obligation to him. He is crazy about you...believe it or not. It doesnt matter how you feel, he still loves you and that is really something God has been opening my eyes with.
Please be praying for me this next week: I'm one of the leaders in charge of our dinner theater and on top of that, I'm learning a new dance that I might be performing for our show in about 2 weeks and I'm really nervous and feeling a little stressed cause I know how important this is and want to get it, yet I'm really slow and never get enough sleep to stay focused. Please pray that God will cover me with Jesus's blood that way the enemy wont attack my mind or heart this next week. Please be praying that there will be peace and unity with my group...that we'll continue to get along with each other. Lastly, please be praying about my finances. I trust God and know that he can do anything but I do owe at least a couple hundred to the school and I've not been able to find out how much I actually have vs how much I need, so its a little stressful cause I dont know what to do. I do know that I'm going to try my hardest in Christ, to make this happen (going on outreach). I do feel peace with maybe having to go home sooner, but it has to be God's will and not because I'm not trying my hardest. I at least need to pay the school back even if I dont get to go. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment