Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Come Away with me
Hi everyone!! I'm trying my best to write as frequent updates as possible and really wanting to write an update for the month of April really soon as well! I think I mentioned in my last post that my class was thinking about the possibility of not going to Israel. I was disappointed at first because it was a place that I wanted to visit (who wouldnt though? ahha) but then at the same time, I didnt feel peace with it. I guess there were other schools that were going to go to Israel as well and the leader who founded YWAM said that when he prayed about it, he didnt feel peace either. I guess my school leader took it harder than I did, she said she is feeling really sad because she LOVES Israel so much. We got news though that the place we might be going after South Africa, will most likely be LA (California). It's kind of weird to think of doing outreach in the states but I honestly dont mind. I think there are a lot of lost people right here in America and we dont even realize it. Lately, I've been working a lot harder at learning the dance routines and songs that I've been singing because I think I'm realizing the importance of what this all represents. God is going to do big things with our willing souls and bodies and I want to be a part of it. I loved dance before, but it was more just learning the different routines and make it through a class. Now it's becoming more of something where I am holding onto each of my teachers words so that I can do the best I can for God to use however he wants. We literally have almost non-stop days and by the end of the week days I'm usually wiped out and not having enough strength to write blogs and what not. I could really use prayer with that because I've been unable to do different important things as well, just because I've not had the time. I go to my work duty at 5am, and dont come home for good until 7 pm some nights. I still owe my costume fee and need to have that really soon and yet the building for that is on the other side of the campus (kind of a long walk) and I've never had enough free time during the week to do that. I would do it on the weekend, but they're not open at that time. I've not been getting the best sleep either and I think its one of those things where I just put up with it and convince myself that I'm ok and yet not feeling that strong in the day time. I start helping lead worship once a week with my friends, tomorrow so I'm both nervous and excited. I just want to be a blessing and I want God to use my voice how he sees is best. :) As far as lessons in class, this week is corporate week which means that all of us who are on DTS (about 600) meet in the Ohana court (for those of you who watch the live stream, this is the place we all meet for worship on Monday mornings and Thursday evenings) to hear a speaker give a message. It has been really amazing this week so far. :) Please be praying that I will apply the things I've learned and that I'll stay healthy and strong! It's hard to find time for all those important things and yet I know that it's essential to the whole experience. If you would like to support me financially, please let me know! Thank you all so much for the prayers and support you give..I'm so blessed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment